August 24th, 2022
Due to increasing costs across the board, DASA has reviewed their fee structure for the Back On Track Drink Drug Driver Program. It has been decided to increase the program fees as outlined below.
The new price increases will come into effect on 1st August 2022.
Unit 1 $325
Unit 2 $425
The next DDE courses in Alice Springs are scheduled for:
- Wednesday 21st September
- Wednesday 19th October
- Thursday 24th November
- Thursday 15th December
- Wednesday 11th January 2023
If you wish to enrol, please call Angie on 0409 142 851. A compulsory deposit
of $50 will confirm your enrolment and can be paid using EFTPOS (telephone payment welcome), cash or Centrepay deductions. Part and full payments also welcome.
Each course starts at 9am at DASA Head Office and lunch is provided.
If you get the chance, return your completed enrolment form by visiting DASA Head Office at 4 Schwarz Crescent (near Hungry Jacks), or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
A few quick reminders.....
* Please treat our staff and others with kindness and respect.
* All participants will be breath-tested on arrival to DASA.
* Ensure you are aware of the units you need to complete. You can find out by visiting Motor Vehicle Registry on the South Stuart Highway or calling them on 1300 654 628. Please be aware DASA staff do not have the authority to ring MVR to ask on your behalf.
* DDE certificates will not be issued until DASA has received full payment of course and/or any outstanding money owed to us (including outstanding fees from services such as Aranda House or Alternative to Custody).